22 Feb TBABJ Forum – Getting Your News in the News – March 24th 7 P.M.
Posted at 15:25h in Announcements, Top Headline 0 Comments
Do you have a great story but can’t seem to get any traction with the media? Do you have an event coming up, but you can’t seem to get the attention of the people making news decisions?
The Tampa Bay Association of Black Journalists is here to help.
Click this link to for more information about Getting your news in the news or scan the QR code below.
Stop by the Seminole Heights Library, Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 7 P.M. and hear from the professionals in radio, television and newspaper. The library is located at 4711 N. Central Avenue.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Camille C. Spencer, ABC Action News
- Sharon Parker, WFLA Radio
- Bobbie O’Brien, WUSF Radio
- Sharon Kennedy Wynne, Tampa Bay Times local events editor
- Gwen Hayes (or representative), The Florida Sentinel Bulletin
- Ernest Hooper, Tampa Bay Times
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.