Effectively immediately, job seekers will be able to go to http://brighthouse.com/corporate/about/careers and view all our current openings.
Once in the website you or your clients will click on “careers”. By following the tutorial an applicant can pull up the job description to make sure they are qualified for the position. When they decide what openings they are interested in, there will be instructions as to how they can upload an existing resume or instructions on creating a new resume. Once they click on submit, their resume will be received by Bright House Networks Human Resources Department. Please note that in order to be considered all applicants must apply online.
Our Recruiter will review the resume. Those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted via e-mail or telephone and asked to complete an on-line application and return it to our office via e-mail. After the application is received, we will contact the individual with any other requirements we may have.
Should you have questions or would like more details on any of the positions listed, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com.
- News 13 Reporter MMJ Osceola County – Orlando (Tracking Code 14949)
- News 13 Reporter – Orlando (Tracking Code 14950)
- News 13 Web Content Editor – Orlando (Tracking Code 14915)
- BHSN Production Specialist II – Orlando (Tracking Code 14847)
- BHSN Photojournalist – Tampa Bay (Tracking Code 14931)
- News Producer Summer Internship 2013 – Tampa Bay (Tracking Code 14953)
- Bay News 9 Master Control Operator – Tampa Bay (Tracking Code 14932)
- Bay News 9 MMY ( Manatee Bureau) – Orlando (Tracking Code 14859)